Your signup for a workshop is your acceptance of the below cancellation policies.
Workshop’s with Bonnie at her home studio:
Notification of withdraw must be sent in writing (e-mail is fine) and refunds will be made as follows less a $50 processing fee.
- 100% Cash Refund – 30 or more days before the start date of the course
- 100% Studio Credit – between 30 and 7 days notice before the start date of the course – credits may be used for future workshop or study group sessions, less a $50 processing fee
- Credits must be used within six months from the date of cancellation. Credits can not be used for workshops that sign-up is handled by a third party (Glen Echo Park, Smithsonian)
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations made 7 days or less before the start date.
- All studio credits must be used within six months of time credit is issued.
COVID-19 cancellations. If you are signed up for an in-person workshop and suspect you were exposed or are showing symptoms we DO NOT WANT YOU TO COME TO THE WORKSHOP! We will refund your payment 100% with a doctor’s note or proof of being tested. Please DO NOT come to the workshop if you are at all suspicious you may be infected.
Refund and Cancel Policy Hacienda Mosaico Workshop
90 days notice or more refunded 100% of your payment to date, less a $100 admin fee. 89-45 days notice of cancellation 100% of your payment less $250 admin fee. Less than 45 days NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS. We urge you to purchase trip insurance.
If sign ups handled by a third party you are subject to their cancellation policy!
Our international trips in partnership with Dream Travel are subject to their own, cancellation policy. Visit workshop description for details.
Unless otherwise noted supply costs are quoted along-side the class tuition fee. Supply fees are payable to the instructor at the first class.